Monday, November 1, 2010

The Beginning of a Quest

Hello all!

Recently I have been bogged down by a number of things, such as wrestling clowns, holding charity auctions for fallen coconuts victims and the like. I am now announcing my quest: to blog every day in November. Or for short, BEDIN. I realize that my readers are most lacking my sharp wit and stunning intellect and are in need of some intellectual and humorous nourishment. So for this month, all your wishes will be granted!

And so, the topic of my blog today. I have decided to talk about the alleviation of stress today, due to the past month's extreme workload. Here are a couple of tricks that I find very useful.

1. Drink tea. Tea is awesome. Enough said.

2. Get some sleep. I have always noticed my significant decrease in work productivity when I do not get enough sleep the night before. And those extra hours of rest are by far more useful than the cram session that your fevered brain would otherwise have to undergo.

3. Did I say sleep? Yes? Good.

4. Give yourself a little "me" time. To really relax, just take a quick hour break to read or engage in an activity to your liking. If you do not give yourself time for yourself, who will?

Well, hope that helps you a little. I realize this blog post is about as interesting as watching grass grow, but I thought I would just let you know my plan, and about the fact that I do indeed still exist.

-AFR

No comments:

Post a Comment