Monday, November 8, 2010

Thumbtacks and the Resulting Annoyance

I have this thumbtack. It is white. It almost stabbed me in the elbow today, but that is an entirely different story. For about a half an hour now, I have been trying to flatten the edge on this thumbtack and it has availed not. This particular thumbtack has a metal wrapping which is still very loose, despite my attempts to conform it to my desired shape. It has served to be a very annoying thorn in my side and will most likely prove to be more troublesome in the future.

In other news, November seems to be quite the month for astrology. Normally, I think of horoscopes as just a bunch of buzz words intended to be applicable to a large number of people. This month is different. So far, nearly all of my horoscopes seem to apply to me, even though my way of interpreting them could be a tad different. Regardless, they have all offered at least some insight into my life and the current problems I face.

Well, enough about me and my petty troubles. I would like to hear from you, the readers. Is there a specific topic you want me to talk about? Are my blogs entertaining and interesting? Or am I just another blog in the exceeding large sea of internet writers? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

-AFR

No comments:

Post a Comment