Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Projects

Currently, I am beginning to start a new project. This one is a very large project, but I hope to finish this by the end of the summer. What exactly is this project? Well, I am assembling, converting, basing, and painting a new Warhammer army.

The reason: I am not very good at any of those things. We have some old models lying around, so I thought that I would improve my talent on those, rather than improve my talent on models that I care more about. Because this project is using spare models, this will be a very intense and trying project, but it will better my skills considerably as a gamer and as a hobbyist.

Why am I telling you, my readers, about this? Frankly, I am sure most of you do not care or even know exactly what Warhammer is, and wished that I would take about something more contreversial or humourous, like seal hunting in Saskatchewan or the eventual brunches of a manatee. Well, to answer that question, I thought I would allow you a brief look into my life, to help you understand me a little better.

Regardless of whether you care or not, I figure you need to get something informative out of this blog post. So here you go: the sunbeam snake's Latin name Xenopeltis means "strange covering".

No comments:

Post a Comment